If everyone follows these simple procedures everyone will have a very rewarding and fun soccer season!
Coaches: remember to get parents to help with set-up, takedown, cleanup and field re-lining.
- Fields properly marked for players and referees
- Goals, nets and corner flags properly set-up
- Equipment properly stored away after last game
- Garbage picked-up so the league can continue using the fields
- The first home team of the day is responsible for field set-up
- The last home team of the day is responsible for takedown
- Every team is responsible for field clean up
- The first home team of the day is responsible for field set-up.
- Open the storage box and remove goal nets*, goal anchors and corner flags.
- Hammer goal anchors, which may be attached to the side frames, into the ground to prevent the goals from tipping.
- Set up the corner flags.
- The last home team of the day is responsible for take-down.
- Take down the goal nets* and goals
- Return the goals to their storage location and lock the goals.
- Return the goal nets*, corner flags, close and lock the storage box.
* Note: Some goals may have nets permantly attached to goals. Do not remove those nets, return the goals to their storage location and lock the goals.