- Fall Season: trainings start in July and typically finish mid-Nov to mid-Dec, depending on the tournaments the team elects to participate in.
- Spring Season: trainings usually start in February and typically finish early to mid June, depending on the tournaments the team elects to participate in.
- Team practices are typically 60-90 minutes, two to three times a week.
- Games are on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
- Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian - Willow Glen neighborhoods and San Jose City College.
- Examples of fields used are Ida Price MS, Fammatre Elem, John Muir MS, Schallenberger Elem, Booksin Elem and San Jose City College for turf
COST: Fall 2020 costs have been adjusted for COVID restrictions and are set at $200 for all playing formats. The fees cover player insurance, fields and club overhead costs and are non-refundable. The registration fee is paid each season.
- The basic uniform kit (two jerseys, shorts & socks) is purchased directly from SoccerKraze. Total cost is ~$100.
- There are no training fees.
- Tournament entry fees will be additional expenses.
- Optional apparel and team backpack available. Click Here