Already in Season
Here is your 2019 Fall Season Rec Schedules.
* Fields are subject to change
Rainouts: You can sign up for text message alerts for field status. Go to field status on the home page, then select "Text Message Alerts". This is how the league communicates regarding field status in case of rain or other bad weather conditions. You can also follow us on Facebook at Central SC Valley Youth Soccer.
Effective immediately, the following rules will be applied to all recreational games played in CVYSL recreational leagues. The mercy rule is as follows:
- When there is a 4-goal differential, the winning team may not score within the Penalty Box area and all the shots must be taken from the outside of Penalty Box.
- When there is a 5-goal differential, the winning team must pull out a player; preferably, their striker.
- When there is a 6-goal differential, the winning team must pull out the goalkeeper.
- After the 7th goal, the winning team must pull out another player.
Central Valley Youth Soccer League is committed to providing a high-quality youth soccer program for boys and girls, 5 to 16 years of age, for our Fall 2019 season. We will focus on skill-building, promoting self-esteem, encouraging good sportsmanship, & fun for all players. They will learn about the game of soccer in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
- Registration: Open from April 15, 2019 thru June 30, 2019.
- Ages ranges: Age of the players is based on their age as of December 31, 2019.
- U16 – 01/01/2004 – 12/31/2005
- U14 – 01/01/2006 – 12/31/2007
- U12 – 01/01/2008 – 12/31/2009
- U10 – 01/01/2010 – 12/31/2010
- U9 – 01/01/2011 – 12/31/2011
- U8 – 01/01/2012 – 12/31/2012
- U7 – 01/01/2013 – 12/31/2013
- U6 – 01-01-2014 – 12/31/2014
- U5 – 01/01/2015 – 12/31/2015
- U5/U6 - $165
- U7-U12 - $205
- U14-U16 - $250
- $50 mandatory volunteer fee will be added to all registrations and returned at the end of the season for those families that completed 4 hours of volunteer work.
- Refunds will only be issued if your child cannot be placed on a team. No refunds will be issued after August 1st, 2019. Refund requests after this date will be subjected to a $50 fee and board approval.
- Requests: You may make 1 coach and 1 friend request; NO REQUESTS ARE GUARANTEED. No refund will be given, if your child is not placed on the team you desired, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- New Players: A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate (Certificate of Vital Record issued by the county recorder) to verify the child’s age must be provided with registration and mailed to:
- Season Information: Teams will play a 10-game season, with games being held on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays due to field availability. Games will begin September 7th and will be completed the weekend of November 2, 2019. Unfortunately, any rained-out games will not be able to be made-up.
Practice days/times are assigned to coaches and will begin in late August. The number of practices will vary, and generally increase with the age of the child.
Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian, Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods of San Jose, but sometimes may be at fields/parks in the City of Campbell.
Recreational coaches are volunteers and typically parents of the players and must pass a background check. If you are interested in coaching a recreational team, please register yourself as a volunteer (start using the same link as player registration).