Central Valley Youth Soccer League is committed to providing a high quality youth soccer program for boys and girls, 5 to 18 years of age, for our Fall 2014 season. We will focus on skill-building, promoting self-esteem, encouraging good sportsmanship, & fun for all players. They will learn about the game of soccer in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
- Registration: Open from April 15, 2014 thru June 15, 2014. Late fees ($25) will apply to ALL registrations between June 1-15, 2014.
- Ages restrictions: Age of the players is based on their age as of July 31, 2014.
- Fees: Refunds will only be issued if your child cannot be placed on a team. No refunds will be issued after August 1st, 2014
- Requests: You may make 1 coach and 1 friend request, NO REQUESTS ARE GUARANTEED. No refund will be given, if your child is not placed on the team you desired, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- New Players: A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate (Certificate of Vital Record issued by the county recorder) to verify the child’s age must be provided with registration and mailed to:
Central Valley Youth Soccer League
P.O. Box 321149
Los Gatos, CA 95032
- Returning Players: You will be notified by the Registrar, if proof of age is required.
- Season Information: Teams will play a 8-10 game season, with games being held on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays due to field availability. Games will begin September 6 and will be completed the weekend of November 1, 2014 or sooner. Unfortunately, any rained-out games will not be able to be made-up.
Coaches will be assigned practice days and times, and will begin in mid/late August, as the coaches are identified and teams are formed. The number of practices will vary, and generally increase with the age of the child.
Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian, Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods of San Jose, but sometimes may be at fields/parks in the City of Campbell.